Best if used by Jan 2007...who knew?! I guess that tells everyone out there how much I bake! Next time I will be sure to buy new baking powder before I make yummy Wild Strawberry Cuppies!
In the really olden days, I don't think it went bad. I remember Grandma having the same can in the cupboard forever and it always worked. There was never an experation date on the can. Maybe she used it so much that she was always replacing it. I don't know.
3 comments:
In the really olden days, I don't think it went bad. I remember Grandma having the same can in the cupboard forever and it always worked. There was never an experation date on the can. Maybe she used it so much that she was always replacing it. I don't know.
I better go check my can!
Dana
Baking poweder!?!? What's baking powder??
Post a Comment