I think it is fitting that I write my 100th post on my baby's 2nd birthday. I started blogging when I was pregnant with him. What an extraordinary time this has been...raising him and recording my family's adventures these past two and a half years. What an opportunity technology gives us to write and to share so easily. Thanks to Kim for inspiring me to start blogging and thanks to Davis for the joy he brings to my life.

I chose these two pictures because they capture the sheer joy and sweetness that this little boy brings to our family every day. He is so bright, so loving, so passionate. How could I be so blessed to be this kid's mom?
To be your mom, Davis, is one of the greatest joys of my life. I just love you too much! Happy Birthday, Big Boy!
P.S. More on the festivities tomorrow...
4 comments:
WOW! He is getting so big! I can't wait to see you all in October! We are going to have so much fun!
Dana
Happy Birthday Davis!
Happy Birthday Davis!! I thought about him all day! Can't believe he is 2 & Gage is right behind him!! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Davis! Now, stop growing!! He is such a little cutey! Looking forward to the details of the festivities.
Post a Comment