Thursday, June 19, 2008
New Tricks
Davis has been working on some new tricks. He can pull himself up to stand, climb the stairs and fall down the stairs! I haven't caught him on the stairs with the camera, but here's a shot at the bathtub...he LOVES a good bath! For those who may not know...Davis has never been a stander. He would always just lift his feet up, bending at the waist, so as not to have to put weight on his legs and actually stand. So, pulling himself up to stand is a pretty big deal for him. Good job, Davis! Dr. Tatem will be so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way To Go Davis!
Yeah Davis! He gets cuter every time I see him, and I love the shirt!
Hooray. Doesn't it make you so proud as a parent when your child finally does something you know they can do. It is so fun! He is such a little sweetie!
Post a Comment