10. The doors open and close with the touch of a button.
9. The children can climb in, unassisted.
8. 6 disc changer
7. Radio and cruise control on the steering wheel
6. 8th seat
5. 7 year/100,000 mile power train warranty
4. 7 year/100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty...that we paid for, but if we never make a claim on it...we get our money back!!!
3. Built in shade screens
2. Cargo space...inside the car...as opposed to the bed of a truck...
And the #1 reason I LOVE this van...
1. The children sit far enough away from each other that there is NO TOUCHING!!! (Anyone with children knows that this means WAY less fighting and screaming! This makes the purchase of this vehicle worth every penny and then some!
So, here's to joining the ranks of all the Minivan Moms! I'm so glad to be among you!



10 comments:
Uncle Ron says you now have a Mormon assualt vehicle. Looks good. Love you, Arva
yea! We are so glad you joined the ranks - now your traveling can begin. How fun to travel in so much space!
Wow...so much passion. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it. Looks great! Glad to hear that you are travelling in style with plenty of space. Sounds like time for a road trip to Indiana!!!
I love minivans and I like Honda Odyssey's the best of all.
Another one bites the dust . . .
We got our 2005 honda Accord in June. It has been wonderful. Trips to Idaho and Nevada are actually fun to look forward to now.
Room for more kids?! I know you love it, but what does Jeremiah think?
We get the point, you love your mini van.
Heidi welcome to the mini club! You look stylish too in your snow gear- cool mom! We dropped the word van and just refer to our van as the 'mini'- it sounds more hip- LOL
Glad you joined the ranks...it is nice, isn't it! We sure love ours as well. Thanks for the adorable pics and special cards for V-day, the kids loved getting their own mail! You are always so on top of things. I'm still working on Christmas cards...
Post a Comment