Jeron decided to play
tee ball this year, and today was his first practice. He is on the
A's...Uncle Timmy's favorite team!! We went to his team meeting earlier this week and learned that he'd need pants and socks and that cleats are recommended. So, it was off to Sports Authority to do some shopping. He is very excited about his cleats...they're
FAST and they work really well in the dirt. Here are some shots of his first practice today...he is an awesome batter and throws the ball well. I asked him what he'd like to work on before his next practice and he very wisely stated, "Catching."
Throwing...not a problem...right into coaches glove!
Catching...not so sure...check out his face!

Batting is the forte...check out that swing!! He hit the ball into the fence...that was how they had it set up. The ball on the ground was not the ball he was hitting.
Next we learn to hit the ball then run to first base...does he look like a hill-billie?

We hope he got his dad's running ability, as other members of his family have been compared to hill-billies running after peanut butter sandwiches when they run...

Victory!! So far so good with the tee ball...practice was fun!
3 comments:
Good thing Jeron got a new glove for Christmas. What great luck being on the A's. I hope he has a good time. From the pictures it looks like a lot of fun. I wish I could play T-ball, I'd be awesome! :-)
no kidding - if tee ball was all there was to baseball, I would definitely be someone that people wanted on their team!
Great swing. Nice and level. Looks like we have another ball player in the family.
Post a Comment