One of the bolts on Jeron's training wheels stripped out...he was pretty determined that he was not going to ride without them. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately...?) for him, his mother is way more stubborn than he his and made him get up and ride anyway. He did so awesome! By the end of the night, he was really figuring out how much gas to give it and was actually riding the track. Jeremiah got a great work out running after him. You'll have to forgive the cheering mom in the background... The first clip is Jeron's first go of the night without the training wheels...the second clip is somewhere in between wrecks. He is a tuff guy!
Click here for Look, Mom!
Click here for No Training Wheels!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow! He is getting so good. I hope your saving up for a bigger bike. Do you think when he gets a bigger one that I can use the little one? Hey, you gotta start somewhere.
You might look a little funny...but you're welcome to use it. I didn't think about having to have a bigger one...I guess I'd better start saving my money...man, we picked expensive hobbies!
Hi Sissy,
Thanks so much for sharing all the fun things you and the kids have been up to. I love to check the blog and see what's been going on. It's fun to see how fast the kids are growing!!
Love,
Indiana Auntie Heather
Your getting really good a riding your bike without training wheels! WTG!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment