Wow what a super looking couple. Rita would be so proud. Great pictures.
I'm loving the one with the piano. PS- When you come visit, will you take some pictures of my babe? That is if I have her by then. You can even play with my camera :)
What a beautiful couple - the photos are gorgeous.
Thanks, girls! Yes...Mary, I am hoping you have that little sweetie by then! I'll be there on Saturday...so get with the program!
You are so talented Heidi. I'm so proud of your talent and how you have developed it. You've given Tim and Laura a wonderful present that will last a life time.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow what a super looking couple. Rita would be so proud. Great pictures.
I'm loving the one with the piano.
PS- When you come visit, will you take some pictures of my babe? That is if I have her by then. You can even play with my camera :)
What a beautiful couple - the photos are gorgeous.
Thanks, girls! Yes...Mary, I am hoping you have that little sweetie by then! I'll be there on Saturday...so get with the program!
You are so talented Heidi. I'm so proud of your talent and how you have developed it. You've given Tim and Laura a wonderful present that will last a life time.
Post a Comment