Friday, March 26, 2010

HELP

I finally found some possibilities for Jeremiah's sister's wedding. Her color is Cinderella blue...anyone look for that color this season...not popular. So, many are going with silver or darker shades of blue, I am made to believe. I found two silver numbers...please tell me which you like best and why. I would appreciate the input. Keep in mind that silver is not my color. I am going to have to do some creative make-up the day of. Again, thank you for your help.
Option #1...fancy skirt...there's sequins on there and a slick knit top.
Option #2...a taffeta-like dress with shiny buttons and sash.

27 comments:

Leibbrandt Family said...

I like Dress #2 it looks like a fun pretty wedding party dress, but when will you were it again???
#1 is good because you could wear it again to church or where ever being a two piece!
Don't know if that helped!!

Leibbrandt Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leibbrandt Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arva said...

I vote for #2. I think it is more sophisticated, but what do I know.

The Crazy Lady said...

I like #2... I think it's fun and flirty (and just because you're married with 3 kids doesn't mean you can't be flirty!) It's more 'special', where the first outfit looks more like something you could wear to church & stuff...

Jamie said...

I'm another vote for two. Best of all with that neckline, you can find a colorful statement necklace which will add a splash of color which will help you from feeling washed out.

Unknown said...

And yet another vote for #2! it is way more flattering in you than # 1 :-)

The Crandalls said...

i vote for number 2. It would look great with a bright colored necklace and bracelet.

jkl said...

it's official, number 2 wins. you are gorgeous my friend!

Annalee said...

Definitely #2.

But of course I'm no fashionista, so don't put a whole lot of weight into my opinion. (On the last episode of Project Runway, my least favorite dress won and my favorite dress got outed.)

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I vote for #1 - yes, we're the dissenting vote! Although they both look nice and you will be beautiful whichever one you wear!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
terra said...

I agree with Heather in that whatever you wear you will be beautiful. However, I like #2 it is less matronly. Put it with Cinderella blue beads of some sort and it won't wash you out. Check the length bending though,(yes, all moms have to bend, especially if you are taking pictures) you may need to take out the hem.Let us know what you decide.

Anonymous said...

Dad and Patti like number 2. We agree with Terra that the hem line needs to come down a little. Dad likes the legs. It's a man thing. Patti said she has a necklas and matching earrings that would go well with it. Number one is too dowdy. You're too young to dress so old. Beauty is hard to cover up. It can only be enhanced.
Love, Dad and Patti.

karlamsmith said...

Number 2 for sure!

claire said...

So it there a reason I only see one picture? Where's number 2??

Mary said...

I want to say 1 just to be different.

But I also like 2 best. Sassy!

Stacee said...

You're gorgeous in both, but it's #2 for me as well. Have a wonderful time!

Heywood Family said...

Number 2 Sexy Mama!
Dana

Higley's said...

It's hard to say. #1 looks more comfy & you would be more likely to wear it again, but dress #2 is fun! I still haven't found anything...going to shop in Utah this easter weekend wish me luck!

Johnson's said...

Hmmm as Jeremiah's sister.... I think they are both the perfect color! You pull off silver quite well. I think the second one is so cute! But the first one looks like really soft fabrics and it's cute too. But cough cough....number two stands out :D

LOVE Al

Johnson's said...

Hmmm as Jeremiah's sister.... I think they are both the perfect color! You pull off silver quite well. I think the second one is so cute! But the first one looks like really soft fabrics and it's cute too. But cough cough....number two stands out :D

LOVE Al

The Fairbanks Clan said...

I think #2 flatters you the most, it shows off your sexy skinny legs;)

Amy said...

I like Option #2 very much. Very cute neckline and buttons and skirt and bow...Pick this one.

Connie Beach said...

I love number two. The neckline looks nice on you and your coloring is much prettier in the second dress.

C. Sorensen said...

Ok. I guess I'm a non-conformist or maybe I've been away from any stores besides Walmart for way too long, but I like #1 the best. It looks a lot more comfortable for a long day and I think it's very flattering for your figure. #2 shows your nice legs better but #1 shows your hourglass. I think you could accent either to break the color. Which one do you FEEL the prettiest in? You'll look beautiful in either one! :)