Finishing strong...

I hiked up the mountain today to take some different shots of the kids skiing. It was so fun to have a different vantage point. I was really able to see the progress they are making as skiiers. I wish I would have had my bigger camera...next time. I am so grateful to be married to a man who loves the outdoors and is willing to do all of the work and preparation to take three squirrelly kids to the mountain and teach them to ski. He is amazing. Days like this make every penny we've spent on gear, gas, pink slips and ski school worth it. Here's to many more ski filled days like today!
9 comments:
This. Is. Awesome. I'm jealous.
Great photos!
I'm jealous of your kid's skills on the mountain.
I am just glad to see that Jeremiah finally gave up his silly snow board and is once again rocking the 2 planks. I knew he would come to his senses.
What a great thing to do as a family. Lots of memories in the making!
so fun! i am so impressed with Davis. John 5 saw the pictures and said "is that me sledding in the snow?"
Looks like a lot of fun, you need to come to Utah and do that;) I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like everyone had a great time! I'm so amazed at the fearlessness....I'd be scared silly to try and ski! Good job Mom & Dad on getting your kids started early! Love you guys!
These are great Pics Heidi! Wish I was there to enjoy the snow. Here we only have a lot of sand.
You got some GREAT shots even with your "small one". :)
Post a Comment