Sunday, November 22, 2009

Primary Program

Today was the annual Primary Program in our ward. Jeron and Jadee both had parts, and they both did a GREAT job. They also both knew and sang all of the songs very well. It is always fun to watch them. Arva and Ron came over to watch them in the program. They got a bonus too, as Jeron and Jadee both had the scripture in their respective sharing times. We got the best bonus, though, because Arva and Ron also brought us dinner! It was delicious. Thanks, Arvie and Won! We love you!

I took some pictures of the kids with Arva and Ron before we went to church...pretty cute, I must say!

3 comments:

Kim said...

They are so great to come and see your two really cute kids in the program AND to bring you dinner! they are looking so grown up. I miss you!

The Fairbanks Clan said...

Hey can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

What a fun Sunday!