Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's Official!

Although they had already planned, set a date, picked a temple and purchased airline tickets for kids and grandkids...the official proposal came on July 2 at the Reno Temple. Dad and Patti will be sealed for time in the Columbus, Ohio temple on September 19, 2009. They graciously allowed me to take a few "engagement" pictures on Friday, July 3 at Rancho San Rafael Park here in Reno. They are a lovely couple and we are so excited for them (and for us!) Patti is a remarkable person and we are happy to include her in our crazy family...we're glad she's willing to be part of us! Congratulations!

The ring.

I also got to take some great head shots of Holly while we were at the park.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Holly looks great! How exciting for everyone!

PS, Rob and I have some ideas for our "Christmas photos" this year, and we might need some help. I'll be in touch. It involves a baby calf and red ribbon...

mom said...

I am so happy for your dad and family. And great pictures of Holly. She has been mentioning for a while that you owed her a session.

claire said...

I'm so happy for you guys! We've always accepted all new grandparents, and have felt priviledged to have new ones. Glad for your positive attitude, it seems like a real blessing.

holly said...

Hey Heidi,

Thanks for taking pictures! They turned out awesome! You have a great talent and I hope you continue taking pictures! I love you!

Holly

Kim said...

Congratulations! How great for her to get to be a part of the Heywood family!

Jamie said...

What gorgeous photos! I'm very excited for your family.

Beth said...

Congratulations to all of you! That is exciting news!

The Bingham Six said...

Congratulations to your family--I have to agree with Beth--that is exciting news!