Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two Days...Two Teeth

Jeron pulled his left lateral incisor yesterday and got a dollar from the Tooth Fairy...she was right on top of things, awesome, huh? I think it was just yesterday that he told me that tooth was loose...then it was gone...amazing! Even more amazing...he pulled his right lateral incisor this afternoon! There were no tricks this time, he just yanked them out.

Right Lateral Incisor
Two Days...Two Teeth
Side note...we went to the dentist last week...no cavities for any of the three...and I was delighted to find out that Jeron will most likely be a one stage braces kind of guy (as opposed to two stages, one at 8 and the next at 12)! Yay for us!

5 comments:

jdksaunt said...

WTG Jeron!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Wow you are very brave. I remember pulling one of my own teeth and passing out. Hope the tooth fairy is really rich. We love you. Ron and Arva

Anonymous said...

Good job, buddy! You're pretty tough...I don't think I could pull two teeth! Love you!

Kim said...

So fun - and isn't it nice when the tooth fairy is on the ball! Yeah for cavity free teeth! Keep up the brushing!

C. Sorensen said...

So did he get double the dollar for the second? ;) One time Elena lost a second before she and the tooth fairy had reconciled the first and she decided she should get double the $ for double the goods. The tooth fairy didn't seem to agree. Hmmm.