Your Thanksgiving looked so GREAT! I hope it was wonderful! Thanks so much for your sweet comments. They made me feel SO good! We miss you guys! K-seriuosly I love reading your blog more then ANYONE else's blog. I LOVE the way your write. It is pure delight! I also LOVE your photography of course. You are so amazing! The pictures of Jadee with her beatiful bag as the only thing in color (And Jeron) and also the cookie making day. They were such great pictures! I love trips to the store by myself. That was all you needed so that you could be the Mommy of all Mommies! Life is so much easier when you have one second to yourself, right? Anyway, kiss those kids for me. They were so adorable on Halloween!
Happy Thanksgiving! We are sad that the weekend is over. . . We are so glad that we got to see Jadee, Heidi and Davis for a little bit! Good luck to getting ready for Christmas! Love, Ashley, Kailyn and Kim
5 comments:
What a fun time! Wish we could have been there!
Dana
Your Thanksgiving looked so GREAT!
I hope it was wonderful!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments. They made me feel SO good!
We miss you guys!
K-seriuosly I love reading your blog more then ANYONE else's blog.
I LOVE the way your write. It is pure delight!
I also LOVE your photography of course. You are so amazing!
The pictures of Jadee with her beatiful bag as the only thing in color (And Jeron) and also the cookie making day. They were such great pictures!
I love trips to the store by myself. That was all you needed so that you could be the Mommy of all Mommies! Life is so much easier when you have one second to yourself, right?
Anyway, kiss those kids for me. They were so adorable on Halloween!
Happy Thanksgiving! We are sad that the weekend is over. . . We are so glad that we got to see Jadee, Heidi and Davis for a little bit! Good luck to getting ready for Christmas!
Love, Ashley, Kailyn and Kim
Looks like everyone had fun! Sorry we couldn't be there...looking forward to seeing everyone around New Year's. LOVE YOU all!
I love the festive Thanksgiving place settings, I love holiday dishes. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and a yummy one! :) Cher
Post a Comment