On Halloween...
Davis: "uh, uh..." He DID wave "bye, bye" with a sweet smile to all who gave him candy!
Jadee: "I want to do more trick-or-treating, Mom! Are we going to another house? Trick-or-treating is the best day ever!"
Jeron: "Here, Davis, this has peanut butter. You can have it."



A few other cute things...Jadee and Jeron started at the beginning of the month asking when trick-or-treat day would be. When Jadee woke up from her nap on Halloween day, she started in..."Is it time yet?" I finally had to set the timer and tell her not to ask again until it went off. They wore their costumes all day long...even Davis. By the end of the night they were already asking when it would be Halloween again! We had a fun night!
9 comments:
cute pictures! Love you guys!
Looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for sharing!
So Cute! Glad you had a great Halloween.
Love the costumes! Davis is getting tall! Love you guys!
Lucinda
Cute pictures of your kids in their halloween costumes. Very fun. Now you can enjoy their candy (or at least Davis') :)
Cute pics!! I think Davis is probably as tall as Maggie!! He is getting too big!
Dana
Fun costumes, Sounds like you had a fun night and a day like mine "Can I go trick-r-treating YET mom"
Shanon
Way cute kids - so I want to know what the cute poem is that you wrote. I have learned over the past couple of years that Halloween is a lot of fun for the kids and kind of work for us moms and dads - especially if you have to drive around to the houses, buckling over and over can get tiring!
I love how Jeron gives Davis the peanut butter ones. Kailyn also said that we could have her candy IF it had peanuts in it. . .
Here's my poem...prepare to be impressed...
Trick-or-treating is where we've gone.
It won't be long until we're home.
We're glad you came, so until we get back,
Please help yourself to ONE little snack!
We're really not stingy, we just want to share
With every child who comes to our lair!
Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment