Somehow, I feel I've reached a blogger milestone...I've been tagged for the first time! Thanks, Lucinda!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.
****************************************************
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was four months home from my mission to Buenos Aires, Argentina...writing to Jeremiah for 3 more months until he got home...teaching 1st grade for my mom at Numa Elementary School...living the single life with my sister, Heather, in her cute little house...
2. 5 things on my to do list
What's a to do list? Maybe if I had one I would accomplish more...?
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
My latest favorite is Hershey's Take 5...Jeron had to sell them for T-Ball...I think I ate most of them and Heather paid for them...thanks, Heather!
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
I would save A LOT for college and such...pay off my house...travel, travel, travel!
5. 3 bad habits
"piling"
staying up late
eating treats late at night
6. 6 places I have lived
Chula Vista, CA
Keflavik, Iceland
Panguitch, UT
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hawthorne, NV...truly, the armpit of our great state
Cedar City, UT
7. 5 Jobs I've had
Clogging Teacher
Movie Theatre Everything
Sizzler Salad Bar Queen
Loan Collections Assistant
Thunderbird Circle Cafeteria Worker
8. 5 things people don't know about me
I have always wanted to go to beauty school
I think I am addicted to a good deal
I am a really slow reader
I secretly throw away my kids' crummy toys and other "treasures"
I play, or rather playED, the alto saxophone...Jeremiah doesn't believe me because I have never played for him
I tag...Kim, Terra, Amanda, Lisa, Dana
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I will eventuallly do it
Post a Comment