
Jadee (2), Dylan (almost 4), Maggie (1), Jeron (6) & Davis (almost 5 months)...have you ever tried to get 5 kids, aged 6 and under, to look in the same place at the same time?

Show us how you really feel about pictures, Maggie!

Conversation between Dylan and Dana:
Dylan: Jeron and Jadee are twins.
Dana: No, Jeron is older than Jadee.
Dylan: Well, Jeron and I are twins.
Dana: No, you and Jeron are cousins.
Dylan: Well, we pretended to be twins.
Dana: Oh, you pretended to be twins?
Dylan: Yeah, we pretended to be twins.
Pretty great, I'd say, considering what we went through to get them...
1. We decided the day of that we were really going to do it (11 a.m.)
2. Which meant that Dana had to drive to Reno after getting the kids' hair cut (2 p.m.)
3. And we had to go clothes shopping (4 p.m.)
4. The clerk didn't get the red shirts in the bag (realization at 6 p.m. or so)
5. Jeremiah had to go back to get the shirts (6:20 p.m.)
6. I left Davis' shirt on the couch (6:40 p.m.)
7. Had to go back for it (6:50 p.m.)
8. We finally start pictures (7 p.m.)
9. Maggie likes to run away...
10. Davis is too tired...
11. Jadee is too ornery...
12. And Jeron and Dylan just want to watch the movie John had put on for them while they waited for me to get the shirt!
So, considering all of that...not too shabby! Thanks, again, Grandma and John!







8 comments:
WTG Heidi, Dana and John, they turned out cute!!!!!!
Those are darling!! Great pictures especially considering how late it was.
Montse Wadsworth :D
Now I am really ticked! I just left a huge, long, wonderful comment and it disappeared into cyberspace as I tried to publish under my name "Grandma Rita" and my blogspot account "whatcoloriscancer". Oh well, I wonder who received it??? I just wanted to say that eventhough I don't always comment, I really do appreciate the time and effort it takes to blog. Your blog always puts a smile on this grandma's face. Please thank John for the pictures. I would like to order some. Dad says it is time to eat so ttfn.
I am very impressed with the pictures - they are priceless! And, to think of the heck you went through to get them to happen - way to go because they are too cute and definitely look like they were worth the effort! So how did the moms reward themselves after making it through that event? For me it would be a lot of chocolate and a hot bath!
Second of all, Davis is a big boy! I didn't think it had been that long since I had seen him, but he seems so much older! Is Jadee the poser or what! She is beautiful!
Just one question....where are my copies? Everyone looks AWESOME!!
I would like copies too,PLEASE!!!
Heidi-
Very cute pictures. It was fun to see your kids. They are getting so big. Dylan said that he had a very fun time with his Nevada cousins.
Dawn (Dana's Twin)
Post a Comment