



We were on our way home from picking Jeron up at school. She had insisted on taking a snack on our 3 minute tour and raisins were the snack of choice. Two blocks from home she announces, "I have a raisin in my nose!" I tried to stay calm, thinking all the while, "I wonder what would happen if she shoved it all the way up into the sinus cavity...or sucked it up there when she snuffs...maybe it could just round the corner and come out the other nostril...?" I got everyone in and went searching for the tweezers. As you can see from the pictures...she wasn't that happy about the tweezers up her nose! After about 5 tries, I was finally able to hold her head between my legs, hold her hands down and grab the edge of the raisin to pull it to safety. Ask her now what will happen if she puts anything else up her nose..."My mom will pank my bum." At least we didn't have to go to the doctor or the ER!



3 comments:
Ron and I had a good laugh. Sorry but it was funny from our distance. The pictures are wonderful. They really tell a story. Be a good girl. Love Ron & Me.
LOL! It's only funny from the outside and mostly just your description of the "hold down." Hopefully, she gets that sticking things up her nose is not a pleasant experience.
I have to tell you I almost peed my pants when I read this....I could just imagine Mom and Jadee wrestling around...trying to get Jadee to hold still. I'm sure it was quite a site!!
Post a Comment