WILL the Higleys be able to fit three...that's 3...carseats in their Explorer Sportrac? Or, will they be buying a new vehicle before the baby comes...? Let us know what you think...answer to come as soon as we figure it out!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Grandma Heywood thinks that it is going to take a new vehicle, maybe a mini van so there is enough room for her too.
I think it will be a toss-up between the tight fit of the car seats and the tight fist of financial prudence (my sister does a temendous job of managing the family finances)....but I think in the end, the mini van will win!! Can't have those kids scrunched up too much....otherwise the parents will be in for much weeping and wailing and nashing of teeth!!
Mini-van would be great, but aren't you married to a (will not own a mini-van even if I am dead) - Husband! Go for the new vehicle - isn't Jeremiah the best salesman at UPS?
Jeremiah is really good...but I'm not sure he's good enough to "sell" me another 5 years of debt!
Jeron and Jadee would LOVE the UPS delivery truck! Everywhere we go we have to point out the UPS trucks...of course, Jadee goes back and forth between UPBS trucks and UPS trucks. We love PBS at our house!
8 comments:
Grandma Heywood thinks that it is going to take a new vehicle, maybe a mini van so there is enough room for her too.
I agree with Grandma! you guys need more room! I would like to be able to fit!
I think it will be a toss-up between the tight fit of the car seats and the tight fist of financial prudence (my sister does a temendous job of managing the family finances)....but I think in the end, the mini van will win!! Can't have those kids scrunched up too much....otherwise the parents will be in for much weeping and wailing and nashing of teeth!!
Can't someone fit in the back?
Mini-van would be great, but aren't you married to a (will not own a mini-van even if I am dead) - Husband! Go for the new vehicle - isn't Jeremiah the best salesman at UPS?
Are you suggesting they get a UPS delivery van...now that would be cool!
Jeremiah is really good...but I'm not sure he's good enough to "sell" me another 5 years of debt!
Jeron and Jadee would LOVE the UPS delivery truck! Everywhere we go we have to point out the UPS trucks...of course, Jadee goes back and forth between UPBS trucks and UPS trucks. We love PBS at our house!
John says:
Isn't Jeron getting old enough that he won't have to be in a special seat much longer???
Post a Comment